NOW AVAILABLE @ ALL LEADING DRUGSTORE NATIONWIDE!
MALUNGGAY (Moringa oleifera) is known as the miracle plant. It is one of t
popular and publicized plant that is acknowledge to have nutritional as well as medicinal value.
The benefits from Miracle Plant, Malunggay, from ABS GEN HERBS, makers of quality herbal products, ABS HERBS MALUNGGAY 500 mg capsule. It will keep you healthy as you enjoy your daily food lifestyle. Try it, you'll like it!
- It is rich in vitamins to the extent that it is one of the richest plant source of Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B6 (Pyrodixine), Vitamin B7 (Biotin), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (Tocopherol) and Vitamin K.
- It contains more than 90 nutrients and 46 types of antioxidants.
- It is rich in fiber
- It is good for headache, bleeding from a shallow cut, bacterial and fungal skin complaints, abti-inflammatory, gastric ulcers, diarrhea and malnutrition.
- Good for treating liver and spleen problems, pain of the joints, arthritis, rheumatism, gout, cramp, STD, boils, urinary problems and epilepsy.
- It can be used to lower blood pressure
- It has a purgative effect
- Helps increase breastmilk for lactating mothers
- Improves digestion and healthy cellular functions
- Helps relax and promostes good night sleep
- Sustains strong bones, teeth and muscles
A food supplement is, typically, a nutrient added to a foodstuff which would otherwise not contain that nutrient. In general, the term is restricted to those additives which are deemed to be positive for health, growth or well-being.
Several ranges of food supplements are recognized:
- additives which repair a deficit to "normal" levels
- additives which appear to enhance a food
- supplements taken in addition to the normal diet
Many physicians today disagree with the premise that foodstuffs need supplementation, but accept that - for example - added calcium may provide benefit, or that adding folic acid may correct a nutritional deficiency especially in pregnant women.
On a more controversial level, but well founded in scientific basis, is the science of using foods and food supplements to achieve a defined health goal. A common example of this use of food supplements is the extent to which body builders will use amino acid mixtures, vitamins and phytochemicals to enhance natural hormone production, increase muscle and reduce fat.
Moving on from this reasonably accepted usage, there is increasing evidence for the use of food supplements in established medical conditions. This nutritional supplementation using foods as medicine (nutraceuticals) has been effectively used in treating disorders affecting the immune system up to and including cancers. This goes beyond the definition of "food supplement", but should be included for the sake of completeness.
There are several main groups of food supplements which can be considered:
- Vitamins and co-vitamins
- Essential minerals
- Essential fatty acids
- Essential amino acids
Healing Life, Healing the Nations - Health and Wellness Campaign. More than 3,000 thousand people attended at the HalleluYAH Prayer Mountain for All Nations and were given ABS Products-ABS 7 Bitter Herbs capsule, ABS ION Water, 777 Healing and anointing oil also ABS T-shirt with World Guinness Record logo. read more
ABS Herbs the Philippine herbal supplement giant receives brand recognition by the Superbrands council, ABS Bitter Herbs is the first Filipino herbal supplement certified by the global NSF International, which certifies for quality and reliability for herbal supplement products. It is available in Mercury Drug and all leading drugstores nationwide. read more
A prospective randomized study was done comparing the herbal food supplement (ABS Herbs) and Statin (Simvastatin) in a group of 300 patients who had blood cholesterol 240mg/dl or more aged 30 to 65 years old. One hundred fifty patients were randomized to be given a herbal medicine (ABS Herbs) with a drop out rate of. read more
Once again, the herbal supplement giant ABS Herbs received an award from the Asia-Pacific Shoppers’ Choice Institute for its blockbuster product ABS Herbal Tea as the No. 1 Herbal Tea Brand in the Philippines in 2004. read more
ABS GEN Herbs International Corp. was given the Rising Star Award as a special citation at the 6th Golden Shell Awards 2002. The award was conferred to ABS Gen Herbs for introducing the first Filipino ampalaya-based products – ABS Bitter Herbs capsule, ABS Herbal Tea, Charagen Forte Bitter Melon (Ampalaya) capsule and Charagen Bitter Melon (Ampalaya) Tea to the world market. read more
Certified by the following independent laboratories and organizations:
- NSF International
- SGS Tested
- Good Manufacturing Processes of production facility
- Bureau of Food and Drugs
- PhilHerbs QualiCheck Program
Ads by Google
Rhode Island Dial Up